Kennedy Builders were very excited to be the winning contractor to complete the Stage 1 redevelopment of the Yarrawonga Holiday Park. For this stage Kennedy Builders were appointed Project Manager and oversaw the installation of a $1M splash park and a $500,000 interactive playground, while simultaneously completing the following:
- Relocation and reconnection of 8 cabins to the opposite end of the park
- Relocate and reconnect the camp kitchen in 4 separate pieces
- Construction of a 350 square-metre merbau deck with Stainless Steel wire rope balustrade on a steel sub-floor
- Relocation and reinstallation of the existing playground and jumping pillow
- Relocation of 4 picnic tables onto new concrete pads
- Removal of a bitumen road and return to lawn
Located literally a stone’s throw from the beautiful Murray River, this project has become a showpiece in the Yarrawonga Mulwala community and the region. It was an unusual project, however only goes to show the diversity and the adaptability of the Kennedy Builders commercial team. This project was completed on schedule within a 12-week period despite the fact the Murray River flooded two weeks before the project was due to hand over, inundating the site and severely restricting our plans.
With Kennedy Builders, your schedule is just as important to our team as it is to you. Whilst undertaking this project, the sub-contracted playground installation company was unable to meet the required deadline, therefore the Kennedy Builders team stepped in and ensured that the project was completed on time.